THE INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation), we inform about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights related to this.
The following rules apply from 25 May 2018.
- The administrator of your personal data is: Navimor International sp. o.o.
- If you have any questions concerning the manner and scope of processing your personal data in Navimor International sp. z o.o. as well as your rights you can contact us using the following address: 81-752 Sopot , ul. Chopin 6 or e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The administrator of personal data processes your personal data on the basis of applicable laws, concluded agreements and on the basis of granted consent.
- Your personal data are processed for purpose / purposes of:
- implementation of contracts concluded with contractors;
- in other cases your personal data are processed only on the basis of prior consent in the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on order of public authorities to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
- other entities that process personal data based on relevant agreements signed with the Administrator.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary for accomplishing the objectives set out in paragraph 4 and after this time will be removed.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- the right to request amendment (correction) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
- data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
- the data subject has withdrawn his consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal ground for data processing,
- personal data are processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
- the right to demand limiting the processing of personal data – in case when:
- the data subject questions the correctness of personal data, data processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes data deletion demanding their limitation instead,
- the administrator no longer needs data for his purposes but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of the data pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds for objection
- the right to data transfer - if the following conditions are jointly met:
- data processing is carried out on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
- processing takes place in an automated manner;
- the right to object to the processing of data – in case when the following conditions are jointly met:
- there are reasons related to your special situation in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority by the Administrator,
- processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party except for situations in which the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject have overriding nature in relation to these interests, requiring the protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
- In case the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the person's consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the compliance with the applicable law of the processing made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In the case of obtaining information on illegal processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
- If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the persons to whom these data pertain, your providing personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
- Providing your personal data is obligatory in case when the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement concluded by the parties.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated way and will not be profiled.
THE INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING Navimor International Com
THE INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING Navimor II