RKD Develpment Company, operating as part of the Navimor Group, has prepared a real-estate investment project consisting of the creation of a modern urban space on the area of former shipyard in Gdańsk.
The mixed-use type project includes construction of a complex of buildings of total area of 37,000 sqm for the use as offices, retail and services as well as hotels.
It is one of the largest city-forming projects in Europe revitalizing waterside areas and creating a new quality in the city.
The scope of RKD company’s work included, among others:
- purchase of land site for the investment
- arrangements, studies and obtaining administrative decisions regarding the necessary technical conditions leading to obtaining construction permit
- preparation of a construction project
- obtaining a building permit
- preparation of the project's financial model.