Navimor took part in numerous projects implemented by REMONTOWA Group as supplier of complete packages of machinery, devices and marine equipment both for brand new units and reconstructions. Navimor ensured full service of purchases starting from taking part in projecting phase, through contracting, support for business affairs, financial and logistics, and service during the warranty period.
Navimor took part in the scope specified above in the following projects:
- Rapid response ships and vessels to handle buoys for British shipowner Trinity House
- Logistic and support vessel “ORP Czernicki” for Polish Navy
- Reload vessel Transhiper Isken for German shipowner Oldenburg
- Passenger and car ferries SKS series for shipowners Wightlink, Basto Fosen, Calmac, Fjord1, MRF
- Rebuild of ro-ro ships for cable laying on the bottom of the sea
Navimor in cooperation with Wisła Shipyard also delivered a series of over 20 fully equipped ship modules for Remontowa Shipbuilding Shipyard for vessels type AHTS I PSV.